Any shopKITSON.com codes?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hii..want to buy a JC flat from kitson website..
    any codes?
    PLEASEEEEEE pm me
    thanks!!!!!

2. are you looking at the love flat in cheetah? there are a ton of places to get jeffrey campbell other than kitson...i have heard bad things about their customer service...

here they are at love my shoes.com for $68.98 : LOVE FUR by JEFFREY CAMPBELL - LoveMyShoes.Com

and at Nordstrom for $69.95: Jeffrey Campbell 'Love' Ballet Flat - Jeffrey Campbell - Nordstrom.com

there are tons of places that sell them and there seems to be some price differences. here's my list of store that sell JC: Grechens Closet - Jeffrey Campbell

hth!

3. ^ LOL!! i WORK @ kitson, and i would probably buy my shoes elsewhere if i didnt work there!! i would try another retailer (you'd probably save shipping) AND, i have noticed that there are a lot of price differences between us and other stores

sometimes we're more expensive and other times we are cheaper -ex. there was a stitch's skirt that was at ron herman for 20$ less than us, but we also have a gryson bag that is 120$ less than bergdorf -so, just gotta dig around

and as for codes... cant help you there -im as clueless as they are about that :/

4. i found one online "stylefile" for an extra 10%. don't know if it will work, but its worth a try!

5. didn't work for me :'O((

6. thanks!

7. thank you for the extra tips!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice