Any ShopBop discount codes ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am trying to buy my dream bag at shopbop and looking for a discount code. :shame: I am a full time volunteer and a student so I do not have a regular income right now. If anyone has a code that can be used for regular merchandise - you would really really really help me out. :heart::woohoo:

2. Hi- Curious if any one had one for full priced items ?

3. Just being nosey and wondering what dream bag you are going to buy? :shame:

4. Shopbop is very elusive with the coupon codes. I remember that last year they had a coupon code for tax time (around April 15th). I've been curious if they are going to do it again this year because there is a pair of jeans I've been dying to buy. I figured I would wait until next week to see if they do it.

5. No problem, my dream bag is Black Mattie by Kooba. It may not look like much in pictures - but I saw and tried it on at Nordies and it is breathtaking!:tup::heart:

6. Thanks I would definately wait untill next week then. Would you happen to know generally how often they have discount coupons ? A few times a year ?

I know they just had a coupon for 20 % off regular merchandise that ended last week. Unfortunately people who had it - didn't post it but rather PMd to specific people and not everyone they pmed it too used it. Too bad as I really wanted it but I guess they didn't see my post then. :s

7. there are no ongoing discount codes for shopbop.