Any ShopBop discount codes ?

cheburashka

ON ROTATIONS !!!!!
O.G.
Mar 25, 2008
I am trying to buy my dream bag at shopbop and looking for a discount code. :shame: I am a full time volunteer and a student so I do not have a regular income right now. If anyone has a code that can be used for regular merchandise - you would really really really help me out. :heart::woohoo:

lmartinx1

♥~♥~tPF~♥~♥
Jun 23, 2007
Mile High State
I am trying to buy my dream bag at shopbop and looking for a discount code. :shame: I am a full time volunteer and a student so I do not have a regular income right now. If anyone has a code that can be used for regular merchandise - you would really really really help me out. :heart::woohoo:
Just being nosey and wondering what dream bag you are going to buy? :shame:

Feb 15, 2007
Between Here and There
Shopbop is very elusive with the coupon codes. I remember that last year they had a coupon code for tax time (around April 15th). I've been curious if they are going to do it again this year because there is a pair of jeans I've been dying to buy. I figured I would wait until next week to see if they do it.

cheburashka

ON ROTATIONS !!!!!
O.G.
Mar 25, 2008
Shopbop is very elusive with the coupon codes. I remember that last year they had a coupon code for tax time (around April 15th). I've been curious if they are going to do it again this year because there is a pair of jeans I've been dying to buy. I figured I would wait until next week to see if they do it.
Thanks I would definately wait untill next week then. Would you happen to know generally how often they have discount coupons ? A few times a year ?

I know they just had a coupon for 20 % off regular merchandise that ended last week. Unfortunately people who had it - didn't post it but rather PMd to specific people and not everyone they pmed it too used it. Too bad as I really wanted it but I guess they didn't see my post then. :s