Any Seattle tpf meet ups?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sounds wonderful, I think you will prob. be doing most of the shopping & I'll be mostly watching, but love it anyway!

2. I just saw all these. I'm in Kirkland! Did you guys meet up and go shopping?!!

3. As far as I know, no meet-ups yet. I should just bow-out of this thread, as I work 24-7 on weekends, and can't break away - I'm pretty sure most everyone would prefer a Sat., Sun. meeting. However, if anyone wants to do a week day meet at the Braven , I'm in.

4. Or we could get together for the Zara opening. Or would that be too stressful? I feel like we'd be fighting for lots of the same stuff, lol.

5. Zara is coming to Seattle?!?!?!?! When & Where? Wheeeeeee :woohoo:

6. Zara is already at Westlake 😆

7. I am up for a LV meet up, Seattle or Bellevue will work. Let me know if you are interested.

8. I love LV Seattle

9. Let's do a meetup at LV Seattle...I am anxious to add to my collection, specifically some shawls :smile: Weekends work best for me.

10. I'm on bed rest. Won't be for a few months

11. Bed rest??? Congratulations in advance.... I am sure all will be well. ;)

12. Who can recommend a good dry cleaner in Seattle? I need to take my shawl in and I want ease of mind that it will come back not ruined. You just never know. Dry cleaners make mistakes.

13. +1 for Seattle meetup

14. +1 for a Seattle or Bellevue meetup!

15. I just relocated to Seattle! May we please revive this thread and start something?