Any sales/promotions on Chanel bags?

mink

O.G.
Jul 15, 2006
I was hoping to get a bag during Bloomie's F&F (where you get a GC for 20% of the price) but now that it's off, I"m wondering if there are any other opportunities to get Chanel on sale or at least with some sort of promo. I'm sure many of you ladies were also counting on the Bloomie's event and are just as disappointed as I am. :tdown:

Does anyone know of any other promotions coming up? Also, it would be great if we could have a sticky on Chanel sales/promos.

Thanks in advance!

Neiman Marcus is having a InCircle Point Event.
E-mail Received:

Incircle Event is coming up fast...next week Thursday 4/16, Friday 4/17, and Saturday 4/18!

Any purchases you make during the three days, (excluding purchases of NM gift cards, sales tax, shipping charges, alterations, repairs, or gift packaging), you will accumulate 4 points for every dollar you spend!

And if you hit the minimum 10,000 point level on your Neiman Marcus charge card, you can immediately redeem for a $100 gift card! (Incircle points will show on your statement end of April.) Remember that you may already have points accumulated and any points you are awarded now will only add to the total.

Remember that you can redeem your points at any time during the year. You can do it on-line at incircle.com or email me and I'll do it for you.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A NEIMAN MARCUS CHARGE CARD...NOW WOULD BE GOOD TIME TO OPEN ONE. I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO IT FOR YOU WHEN YOU COME IN. TAKES ONLY A FEW MINUTES!

Here is an example of a typical purchase:

If you purchase the Chanel Caviar Jumbo Classic, ($2,650), you will accumulate 10,600 points. Then at the end of April, you can redeem your points for a $100 gift card to be sent directly to you and still have 600 points left over. The points stay on your account for one full calendar year, January 1st through December 31st. After that, 25% of the points get carried over to the new year.

In addition, provided that you use your Neiman Marcus charge card at least once during the three day event, you can enter your name in a drawing for a $500 Perk Card! One winner per store. Winners will be contacted via phone call mid-June.

PERK CARD - It is a gift card that can be used to pay for the following services at Neiman Marcus stores:

alterations
shipping charges
repairs
in store dining, (our restaurant)
fur storage

Sorry, no sale information at this time but looking for some lool. I was also disappointed in the sale. I'm dying to buy a bag and just can't find something I really like. I want a chanel.....

I was hoping to get a bag during Bloomie's F&F (where you get a GC for 20% of the price) but now that it's off, I"m wondering if there are any other opportunities to get Chanel on sale or at least with some sort of promo. I'm sure many of you ladies were also counting on the Bloomie's event and are just as disappointed as I am. :tdown:

Does anyone know of any other promotions coming up? Also, it would be great if we could have a sticky on Chanel sales/promos.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I don't know if they include Chanel bags as part of their sale, but Saks is doing their Friends and Family Event right now, accessories should be 25% off, 20% off jewelry, and 15% off cosmetics. Good luck!

Mar