any sales on al-clad or le creuset dutch oven

jum

O.G.
Jan 10, 2009
Hi everyone,

Recently, I have a new passion for cooking. I would like to get new cooking pots and pans. I heard al-clad pans and pots are good and the le-creuset dutch oven is awesome. But they are so pricey.

Does anyone know where you can get good deals for them?

tia

Lilacgal

O.G.
Aug 27, 2009
Le Creuset - I bought a 5 QT dutch oven from their outlet, and their discount at that time was about 20% I guess. However, I recommend buying from Amazon, because of their amazing deals. I bought a 6QT for $160 and scored the 7-Piece Utensil Set with crock for free, and they are of great use to me. I scored this awesome deal at amazon's Today's Deals section.

All Clad - I found the best pricing was at Macys, and you can be eligible for an additional 15 or 20% discount if you open their store card. They are also on sale at WIlliams sonoma. http://www.williams-sonoma.com/shop/cookware/cookware-all-clad/

Personally, I prefer a calphalon set to an all clad for everyday cooking, and I cook a lot. They are easy to use, cooking is fun, cleaning is a breeze, and pricing is, well not as pricey as the all clads. I like the unison and contemporary calphalon nonsticks. However, I love all clad pans for searing. Hope this helps. :biggrin:

nviedprincess

Oct 18, 2006
check the outlets, marshalls and tjmaxx have some pieces though they may be SLIGHTLY imperfect. Also Tuesday Morning regularly gets Le Creuset in my area.

JLJRN

O.G.
May 3, 2009
Ct
I just got a flier in the mail from a local Le Creuset outlet advertising 35% off any item over $100......I believe it's good into January 2011.

dls80ucla

O.G.
Dec 12, 2006
LALA Land
Both brands will be on sale during the Bloomingdales Big Bag sale next week. Also note that even though Bed Bath and Beyond coupons say no All-Clad, they do take the coupon. They need to print that note for the manufacture.

jum

O.G.
Jan 10, 2009
Thank you ladies for all your help! you guys are the best! You give me a lot of places to start!:woohoo: Thank you!!!!

becrumbled

Jan 1, 2007
Here's a 20% off coupon and they have Le Creuset: http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=f9972eb8858ee8a0a13511eb4&id=e35f8c566a

It's 20% off the real retail price, not the MSRP (which, as someone mentioned is higher). Have to call in the order though, no online code. It's a brick and mortar shop in Philadelphia and they're reputable. They have much more in the store than on the website.

*edited to add: click on the picture of the turkey to go to their website.

Last edited: