Any sales going on?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blings726

Dec 12, 2008
So I'm really looking forward to buying my second Chanel! Preferably a beige m/l lambskin with gold hardware... But I can't beleive the new prices! I had no idea they went up until reading the forums today :sad:
does anyone know if there are any sales going on?? at a dept store or boutique?? Anything?? And I'm pretty sure I can't use that bloomingdales one b/c I already have a credit card with them & it's only a $200 limit! LOL
please help!!!!

djrr

O.G.
May 5, 2008
Maybe try a different dept. store for the cc discount? I know the classic flaps will never go on sale at the boutiques, and probably won't at the dept. stores either.
Because a lot of ppl wanna buy the classics, and for certain styles there are even wait lists... GL!!!

Nov 17, 2009
nymifashion, do u happen to know what the deal is? is it open to everybody? the reason i'm asking is that i called nm today and the sa never mentioned anything bout it?? thanks!!!

saks4me

Pita Bread
O.G.
Nov 30, 2008
It is open to those who receive a notice in the mail. The gc event is already linked to those accounts. if you didn't receive in the mail, it will not apply.

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
Please do a search, check our Shopping section and Deals & Steals forum regularly for sales, events, etc.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.