Any sales bag left?? especially fr Nordstrom

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can someone please keep me post it if there are any sales bag left?? Especially from Nordstrom. I like that tri color flap. Is it still available now? TIA.

2. Not that I know of but the DT portland nordstrom has a lot of accessories left. =)

3. Do you know what kind of accessories?

4. Second that.

5. Chanel Fabric black and stripe tote reissue tote? at nm jersey gardens for 866
    down from 1995.00 no additional off.

6. WHAT I was there Saturday and they didnt have any Chanel bags or so they said..

7. I don't quite remember exactly but I did see a few brooches from 2007/2008 collections and those small anklet bags. I also so a few scarves too! There were more than 10 things for sure. Sorry, I am of no help! =(

8. oo i lvoe those anklet bags.. wish i was in the US