Books & Music Any Romance book readers here on tPF

I know you didn't like Thoughtless, but I promise Effortless was better. It ended up being right up there with Bared To You for me. Easy is a cute, simple read too... not quite up there with the others, but a good quick read.

I literally just finished Slammed it was emotional. Don't know if I will read the second one. Thinking about starting n.

I read some parts of Effortless, but I still need a stronger Heroine character and at least someone I don't want to smack upside down :smile:

I don't read much romance novels and I'm guessing I'm quite picky. I don't want any paranormal. I read three of the Black Dagger brotherhood books but found them pretty boring. I also prefer Adults before YA.

I just looked at The Marriage Bargain but when on the first side she describes making a "Love Potion" I think I'm gonna have to stay away.

I read some parts of Effortless, but I still need a stronger Heroine character and at least someone I don't want to smack upside down :smile:

I don't read much romance novels and I'm guessing I'm quite picky. I don't want any paranormal. I read three of the Black Dagger brotherhood books but found them pretty boring. I also prefer Adults before YA.

I just looked at The Marriage Bargain but when on the first side she describes making a "Love Potion" I think I'm gonna have to stay away.

Girl.... we have the same reading style. ;) I have tried reading Black Dagger and just haven't gotten into them.

Marriage Bargain is pretty good. The "Love Potion" part is only the beginning and actually does not refer back to it again until the very end. In fact, I had forgotten all about that part until you had mentioned it.

Okay... this is making me think I've been reading wayyyyy to much lately.:graucho:

Girl.... we have the same reading style. ;) I have tried reading Black Dagger and just haven't gotten into them.

Marriage Bargain is pretty good. The "Love Potion" part is only the beginning and actually does not refer back to it again until the very end. In fact, I had forgotten all about that part until you had mentioned it.

Okay... this is making me think I've been reading wayyyyy to much lately.:graucho:

That's good to here. I continue reading then :smile:
Just because you mention it I now have Love unscripted too.
Please let me know if you find more.

ellief said:

There are 2 Marriage Bargains for Kindle. Which author please?

No... it drags the whole book... but I love the detailed romance of it. I'm a sap. :biggrin:

Haha .. apperantly I'm not. I din't like this book, mostly because I thought it was way to long and second because I have a hard time with such insecure women. She started out fine but then .. I don't know. I know there has to be some drama and angst in a book but why does it always have to be some misunderstanding. Talk to each other people, talk! ;)

admat97 Which one is Easy?