Any Roberto Cavalli fans here

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have always loved Roberto Cavalli clothing because you always knew it was going to be something extra ordinary and with lots of flair. I love the way he can put things together and make them looks great.

I am also love Pucci clothing too (when ever I can find them.) They can easy be accessorized with about any thing.

2. I love both...Cavalli and Pucci. I just bought a gorgeous JustCavalli top at NM LastCall the other day. Do you have any photos of things you have??? I would love to see!

3. To tell you the truth, I am kinda lazy about taking pictures. But I usually get around to it. Did you see any Pucci tops there? I know Pucci is kinda wild with colors but I love him anyway. LOL!! The last Roberto Cavalli I bought was a pair of sunglasses and a ruffle top.

4. I saw some sunglasses for really cheap at a TJMAXX like store, original price was close to 400, but I didn't buy them.. I love to watch the cavalli fashion shows though.

5. the safari print dresses are amazing. They were on sale at Hautelook.com and the other sale sites a couple weeks ago. Hopefully they go back on sale soon. Not many stores I have found that carry Cavalli dresses

6. I love, love, LOVE Pucci! I own probaby 200 Pucci dresses (been collecting them for years). I also love Cavalli but am more picky about which pieces I buy snce Cavalli is so overtly sexy and flashy sometimes too much so for me.

7. :faint::faint: Now that is something I would love to see!!! 200 dresses!!! I have been searching for years for the perfect Pucci dress in my price range (whihc will mean it will be second-hand). It will come to me eventually though!!

8. OMG I'm so jealous! lol

I love Cavalli sunnies and dresses! :smile:

9. You can sometimes find them half off at Bergdorf Goodman or 40% off on the neiman's website (although that's still a lot of money for a dress.) I can't help myself tho - Pucci dresses are the one thing I never hesitate to buy when I find a print that I love! Fortunately or unfortunately, I don't like any of the prints in this summers collection (so blah) but in previous years I'd usually find dresses in several different prints that I just have to have.

10. I would love to see pictures if you feel like taking the time to show some of your favorites. I am extemely obsessed with Pucci, and have a small but loved collection of about 12 pieces. I cannot wait to find the perfect dress!

11. i wore a JustCavalli dress to prom a few years back...i LOVED it! gorgeous and i loved the fit (except it could have been one size smaller, but they didnt have it and it would have taken weeks, which i didnt have, to get the smaller size) and here are some bad pics from way back when...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. ^^^I can't see the pics :sad:

13. ok let's try this again....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. maybe this will work...

Attached Files:

15. I love the dress. It is gorgeous!