Any revolve codes?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know of any besides the JT 15% one?

2. I haven't seen any lately. Besides the new customer 30% off...I hope they issue a new one or will match someones coupon soon!

3. What is the new customer 30% off?

4. ^If you are a new customer they give you 30% off your first purchases. There are some brands that are excluded though. Call into customer service after you place your order.

5. i have this one, but i dont know if it still works. try it. who knows. its $30 off a $100 purchase. BETAPUWIQCYHXE

6. That one expired, I just tried it...anyone have any others? I need a good one desperately :sweatdrop:

7. Darn Revolve! LOL

I could use a code, too :sweatdrop:

8. besides the new customer discount, jt is it for now...they're really cutting back on codes...

9. ^ thanks! Hey, 15% is better than nothing... I think we're just spoiled :blush:

10. are there any "cashback" sites that Revolve uses?

11. I'm soo happy I found this thread!! I was trying to decide between two Nanette Lepor items at Saks...and now I can get both at Revolve! I'm going to call customer service tomorrow to get my 30 percent.

Thanks!!!

12. Speaking of the 30% off for new customers, I am wondering if old customers can still use it if they didn't take advantage of it on their first purchase at revolve?

13. ^ heh, that's a good point. I know I never did.

Would you mind researching and letting us know? Thanks! :flowers:

14. I think so. I've been "saving" mine for a purchase that is larger and I know i won't return.. I'm pretty sure it would be fine with them - they can look it up in their system anyway to check if you have used the 30% previously!

15. Unfortunately I tried this. It does not work, and they won't do it.