Any REVIEWS ON WET SEAL BOYFRIEND JACKET?

LABAG

O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
Any reiviews on the Wet Seal Boyfriend jacket? My daughter wants it, not excited bout the story, kinda young trend inexpensive stuff, but how does this one look ? SIZING?
I want to ship it to her in college ,thanks

Is it this one?

4076215910_lg.jpg

I only own one Wet Seal jacket & it's almost 3 years old... so I don't know if sizing has changed, but I'm generally a medium & it fit fine.

Well, what makes this jacket different from say, a blazer at H&M, is that it has cute pinstripe lining. The downer for me is too many pockets personally (there's 3 on the front). I honestly don't know much about Wet Seal's quality to date, though they're probably just in the same realm as F21 quality. I'll be honest though, it's a bit pricey for a Wet Seal item. It might go on sale?

I've bought stuff from Wet Seal before and I find that their quality is pretty bad, even a tad worse than Forever 21. I think that $40 is a bit expensive for that jacket when I'm sure H&M and a lot of other stores will have a similar blazer at a similar price, but better quality. With most of Wet Seal's clothes I find the stitching will start to come apart after a little while. I only buy things from there that I plan to wear once or twice.

i just bought the blazer today. i really like the way it looks and i never shop at wet seal because the quality is so horrible, but i'm pretty surprised by this blazer, it's pretty well made. they had a promotion buy one thing at the store, get 50% off another item--it took me forever to find something else to buy. haha.

i was pretty reluctant to spend $40 on a blazer from wet seal, but i loved it so much i couldn't part with it. it looks really cute on and its a cheaper alternative compared to the alice+olivia bf blazer!

as for sizing, it runs a little big imo. i'm usually a sm, sometimes med and i got an xs.