Any reviews on the small Camberley Tote?

AL1982

Jul 18, 2014
I have the small Banner tote in black and totally loved the size, structured shape and leather. Now with all the wonderful sale online, the Camberley tote caught my eye as I don't have any bag with the flap style top handle. Seems very ladylike and well made as the Banner. Does anyone have one and can give me some feedback? I am considering the small size in blue. Thank you.

Burberry.jpg

Hi, hope it´s not too late to answer.
I just bought a small Camberley at the Burberry Outlet in London.
I was looking for a Banner, but there wasn´t one in the colour I prefered (blue/green).
I fell in love with the Camberley, not just because it had exactly the colour I was looking for, but also
because it is much lighter than the Banner and the size of the small one is somewhere between the small and the medium Banner.

Thank you for sharing. The funny thing is, by the time I made up my mind to get the Camberley, it was gone. So I ended up getting a small Banner in Regency Blue. Here she is. One small negative i have is the handles. It is no longer the rolled style like the previous Banners with the vintage check sides. It is flat and rather stiff which in not all that comfortable. I noticed the Camberley has the flat top handle as well. How is it working out for you? It is still a beautiful bag and I would definitely consider it again if it pops back up! IMG_2463.JPG

I have to admit that she has to stay inside for now, because I am still researching the best protection against rain stains. :amuse:
I think I will carry her a lot over my shoulder with the long strap, because I like to have my hands free. And I am looking for a nice matching twilly to decorate the handle which would make it more comfortable, too. :heart:

Your Banner looks lovely!

Hi, hope it´s not too late to answer.
I just bought a small Camberley at the Burberry Outlet in London.
I was looking for a Banner, but there wasn´t one in the colour I prefered (blue/green).
I fell in love with the Camberley, not just because it had exactly the colour I was looking for, but also
because it is much lighter than the Banner and the size of the small one is somewhere between the small and the medium Banner.
Hi Harrietvane, I recently got the small in dark sand,isn’t it a wonderful little bag. I started a club house for the Camberley so if you like you can post pictures and any info on it.