Any Reviews on the Meteorites Voyage Butterfly LE Compact?

Cheryl

Obsessed
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
I have completely fallen in love with this beautiful compact.. I use the meteorites to highlight my face everyday but I was thinking about getting this to take with me.. but.. at the $160 price tag I have been having 2nd thoughts, lol

Anyone else have or try this compact? If so what are your thoughts? Its Limited Edition so I feel rushed in my decision, haha :P

Attachments

• PicECFD.png
    PicECFD.png
    131.6 KB · Views: 110
i played with it at the counter, and it's really pretty and really cute, but not 160 cute in my opinion.

the powder really is just like a pressed version of the meteorites, and if i was going to go the butterfly collection, i would just go for the loose pearls from that collection rather than the pressed.

though i won't lie, the butterfly shapes in the compact are pretty, but after a few uses those butterflies will just turn into little round spots of color.

You're really paying for the compact and not the powder. It's refillable but unfortunately not with the limited edition powders. The compact is very heavy and beautiful in person.

Talk me out of it girls!! :sweatdrop: Its so pretty though, lol

It's cute, but if you really love the idea of a compact w/ butterflies, you could find an adorable one in a vintage shop or on Etsy and pop in your favorite powder for much less! :tup:

Plus, wow, $160 is just a lot for what it is. I always think about what else I could buy w/ the money. The other day I wanted to buy a bag on sale at a great price, but instead made an instant payment to a credit card (working at paying down a small debt). It just felt better to spend my money that way.

ETA: Way to go w/ your weightloss! I'm trying go do the same!

Last edited: