Any reviews of this bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Bagcoolie and muchstuff like this.
  2. I like boxy bags, but I am not a fan of the chain straps. Love the color, though.

3. Hello jburgh, good day!
    May I please know your more of your opinion on chain straps? I am quite interested and may be I will learn something new. I tried coach dinky chain and it is a bit heavy but I also tried bottega veneta and they feel light. But I am not a fan of brunito finish. I have a bottega bag with brunito finish but it is now fading after 6 years of extensive use. I like more of worn brass or worn metal hardware to hide scratches

This is actually weird, my reply from another forum became a new thread? (I am quite new here )

I know this bag will only come out next year so I believe I might not see any reviews of it soon

4. That looks like a double chain? That drives me crazy. The disco bag single chain or Chanels with a single chain are all I can tolerate. The Disco bag chain is lighter in weight and Chanels have the leather woven through so they’re more comfortable.