Any review of the epi Louise clutch ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't know if any of you has the epi Louise clutch in one of the new pastel colors and would agree to do a review/mod shots ? Couldn't find any here or on youtube...
    The LV website doesn't even give a view of the inside :sad:
    Thanks !! :smile:

2. I don't have it yet but I do love it and I'm going to look at it again next week. My sa sent me some pics of the inside image.jpg it has two cc slots a zip pocket and a front slip compartment. The inside is the microfiber, and leather. It's very pretty in person I just couldn't decide on the color when I was there

3. Thank you so much it's lovely !!
    What colors make you hesitate ? Do you know what kind of wallet it can fit ?

4. This is me trying on the louise few days ago. I am still thinking whether to get it or not. I am afraid of the lv big logo clip.. as in whether will it easily be broken. The interior is very nice. And the colors r nice too! Btw i am 5 feet 6 and the strap is just nice on me as u can see in my photo. I would like to know what other ppl think on the durability. Hope my picture helps. :smile:

Attached Files:

5. i have been interested on this item too i just wish it was more of a shoulder bag not sure how long that strap is on me as im only 5" tall

6. Hey no problem. I'm torn between the corail and the yellow. At first I thought the corail but when isaw the yellow in person it was beautiful. I actually asked my sa the same question and she said the zippy coin purse fits nice with room inside.

7. Thank you for the pictures honeybees !! They really help :smile:
    Did you feel it was difficult to open/close ?

8. The colors are pretty but I found that they ran a little too small for my taste. I have the Louise clutch and the Ana (clutch/crossbody/shoulder bag) and those styles have sooo much more space. I just couldn't convert to anything smaller.

9. I saw it today. I love the Coraill color a lot. But I felt for the price and the fact that this small bag was a spring/summer bag only for me, I decided that I'd prefer something I'd carry more daily in the Spring and Summer, so I got the Neverfull MM in Coraill for just a little more $$.

10. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396657162.137982.jpg
    Got this bag a few days ago. I love the baby pink color but have tons of bags in that color. This bag is def more spring/summer. I like the length of the strap and the interior.

11. So cute on u! Congrats! May I ask how tall you are?

12. I hope they do this bag in fall colors! I love the shape but can't swing the pastel colors!

13. I'm 4'11

14. The rose claire one is realllly cute ;)

15. I tried the Ana and did not like the magnetic closure... I wonder how much the Louise clutch can actually hold ?