Any regular genuine sellers on ebay?

Choo Girl - Thanks for letting us know that!!!

894b77f805bd94d292574c38c5d628d5.gif
Ash

Yes I have bought from Celebshoes and they are real.
I had a fine trans with Onlymoda
I was scared of mushroom_city but now maybe I will give her a try.
Naturalgasgirl is super sweet and very real. I have talked her down before on prices and she runs some good sales in the store sometimes.
I love be-luxe too….I have talked her down also
Clarsanna and lottamoss are real too
decadestwo is also real

I must say I often buy from girls just trying to sell off shoes they don’t wear. I am one of said girls. My husband-to-be will not let me get over 50 pairs. When it hits the shelves full in the closet (which hold 63 pair in the boxes) he gets on my case. I have to sell or I am in trouble. Once I sell all is well in Halieland again and he goes back to letting me buy without a word. I often buy from the outlets and sales at the major department stores. Plus eBay and some other online stores. My shoes are just as real but I know I cannot over price them or they will not sell for months. I just want them sold so I can buy more.

Last edited:
This is a totally silly question but I really want to know - when sellers say "Authentic" .... are they real?

I am baffled as I see some offer a refund if "you can prove fake and not genuine"

I cant understand ebay speak!!!

Probably every seller says they're authentic, even if they're not. Having the item authenticated on the forum is what eases my mind though. So to answer your question, sometimes they are real, sometimes they're not.

All the Fake sellers say they are Authentic. And the person selling the real will tell you they are Authentic(and mean it).

The part where they say "if you can prove it" is a hog wash. Normally there is no where to take the item to Authenticate...or not somewhere that will write it down for you. So I would never bank on that.

Use tPF to help you.

I concur with the OnlyModa recommendation. I just bought a pair of Jimmy Choo Jags from them. They responded to all of my e-mails (and there were many!) in less than 24 hours, shipped my shoes out right after my payment cleared, and the shoes are exquisite. They are indeed authentic and I will definitely buy from OnlyModa again.