Any regrets in size with delightful PM and MM?

noreaster714

Oct 12, 2010
Hello!

Just curious if anyone chose a size PM or MM delightful and had regrets about their choice.

Any regrets about the bag in general?

Thank you!!

helene20

Feb 12, 2012
Canada
The MM is the perfect size in my opinion. It holds a lot. It depends what you carry. What other LV bags do you own?

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
No regrets have the PM and if you have second thoughts it's probably not the bag for you.

Be Blessed MoNikki

NWGal

May 25, 2012
Oregon
Got the MM then returned it because I thought it would be too big. Fast forward 2 years and I bought the PM. It's ok but realizing I would have liked the MM better. I'm still happy enough with my PM though.

DznrBagLvr

Jan 8, 2012
New York
I love my PM & I am typically a "big bag" kind of girl (artsy mm, neverfull mm, speedy 30) considering I am only 5'0 and petite. I went in with my mind set on the MM but it was too big for me.. I felt that the PM held a ton and was slouchy but still looked "neat" compared to the MM looking super casual on me. You can't go wrong with either. It's a personal choice.

lesliekortes

Jul 5, 2014
Michigan
I have the Delightful PM and I think she's perfect. I love big bags, but as a mom things can get lost at the bottom. I feel with the PM it's just big enough for everything, but I can still find my cellphone and sunglasses. And she's slouchy enough without being messy.