any regrets from the speedy 35??

hi, luvmy3girls! i find my speedy 35 to be very roomy since i tend to carry alot on a daily basis. perhaps you can try it on at a boutique near you before deciding?

love mine!!! I was debating between 30 and 35 and 35 won b/c i like to stuff mine, but I don't like the look of it stuffed...I really like the saggy look!!

Attachments

• DSC02546.JPG
    DSC02546.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 335
here's another one, it's kinda blurry...
DSC02547.jpg

push this thread up - again - any regrets? no complaints?

I think I have to get a speedy - totally umdecided, which size, which fabric ...

so I think I start with the size.
size is quite important.
since there are less 35ers available, I want to make sure first, 35 is the right
size for me (5'8'', EU size 40)?
like mini lin will not be in the race any more :sad:

btw, has anyone ever asked you, if you are heading for a trip, since the bag is big?

ps: I LVOE to see pics :smile:

i have a 30 in damier & recently got a 35 in miroir
i like the 30 with its shape not saggy
but the 35 saggy bcuz this time around it didn come in a size 30

if you're tall i think a 35 would look good on you :tup:
hope my pictures would help a lil.. =\

im still deciding on my 35 cuz of its material
im soooo scared to take it out..
but i luv it soo much ion wanna let go
argh* what to do =(

Attachments

• 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 324
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 370
chikkax,

those are great pictures! you look like you can wear any size and it works on you. :smile:

I totally understand why you are worried with the vernis - I am even "afraid" of the azur, wearing dark jeans etc.

Personally I think the 35 is too big for everyday. I guess maybe if you have kids and tend to carry stuff around for them or you use it for work to carry stuff in it would be ok. Otherwise I think the 30 is plenty big.

Personally I think the 35 is too big for everyday. I guess maybe if you have kids and tend to carry stuff around for them or you use it for work to carry stuff in it would be ok. Otherwise I think the 30 is plenty big.
thank you for answering!
do you sometimes carry magazines in the speedy 30?
I read once it is too small?!

would a vogue fit in the speedy 30 with the narrow zipper?

thank you!!