Any regrets for the Batignolles Horizontal, Saleya, or Cabas Piano?

I own a BH and simply LOVE this bag! It's a perfect everyday bag. I use it for work and when I travel because it fits a whole lot. The straps sit very comfortable on my shoulders even with heavy items such as my thermost, water bottle, and digi cam. Also, no vachetta so no worries.

I have had my BH and I love it! I have no problems at all the the open top (and I don't even clip it closed). I am pettie (5 foot 1) and never thought that the bag was too big. I do get some clor transfer on the vachetta lining the top of the bag from a dark denim jacket that I wear a lot.

I actually got the BH because I wanted the Piano but didn't want to pay the extra 200 for the zipper. Although I love my BH I am prob. going to get the Cabbas Piano later this year because I can't get it outta my mind. The other bag that I am comparing these all to is the new Damier Hamstead. It is also comparable to the three you are looking at. You may want to check it out.

I have both the BH and the Saleya PM, ive loved the BH from the very 1st time i saw it, esp now that i actually own it! Its my everyday bag
The Saleya.. i had a little love-hate relationship with it because i couldnt use it as much when i got it, it was either snowing/raining, plus it suddenly felt small compared to my speedies and my BH, but now, im nuts about it!! i just fell in love with it esp now i can carry it on my shoulder!

I have my BH since October 2006, I absolutely love it and it's my everyday bag.

Cons : I bump into people sometimes (crowded places - bus/train, stores etc), I lost my cell phone once (it felt in my car without me noticing), sometimes (like 15% of the time) one of the straps slips from my shoulder and I would like the straps to be juussst a liiiitle bit longer. The vachetta gets a little bit dirty (but it's my everyday bag - and I mean it everyday so I should not complain :P )

Pros : I carry a lot in this bag (big envelopes filled with documents, umbrella, lunch) - not on a regular basis but I don't baby it at all and if it's not enough room I make more room by opening the 2 lateral buckles.
I had a Purseket inside but I took it off because I was always searching
things in each compartiment (I had the medium one so alot of compartiments to check :smile: ). The fact that it has no zipper does not bothers me because my arms are keeping it closed all the time.

Conclusion : I love it and I would buy it again :wlae:

I've got all 3!!

It's hard to pick a favorite...the Saleya PM is probably the most versatile due to the understated Damier, zip top and is weather proof. I take it on nearly all my business trips for that very reason. Goes with almost all my outfits.

I love the shoulder bag styles of the CP and BH too. The BH is open top obviously, so I can't take it for travel. I did take my CP on a vacation recently and did get the bottom vachetta a little dirty (grr!) so that is one thing you have to be careful with the CP.

I have the Saleya PM and it is definitely one of my favorite bags. Beautiful and practical, and unique. I don't see many of them. It was my first LV bag, bought it last July and have loved it ever since.

I just bought a BH early March 2007 and I just love using it and had been using it a lot over my other LV's and my Muse. It's so conveniently sized --- big enough to hold my stuff. Having no zipper is also liberating. It's sometimes difficult to open zippers of your bags when both of your hands are full and with the BH, I can easily reach out for stuff that I need. Nevertheless, when carried under the arm in a particular way, it still keeps the stuff inside the bag quite secure.

As most people here said, it's a great everyday bag and I do not regret purchasing it.

purchased and returned BH in 2 days b/c the straps just don't stay on my shoulder w/o falling off every 2 min. also the open top is bothering me as well...Saleya will definitely be my choice of LV tote!