Any regrets for In The Mix Tote? Please help me decide

Hi ladies,

I have a chance to get the brand new In The Mix Tote, small size in burgundy of last year season. First time i saw her, i fall in love. Love the color and love the way she's so light and versatile. Both handheld and shoulder straps. The thing is, i'm classic flaps girl. I have 3 jumbos - 1 in red, 1 reissue and a seasonal flap in black. I never have a Tote. I always think i should buy only classics coz everytime i buy seasonal pieces, it's always end up by sell them. So i promise myself to buy only classics. BTW, this time is different, i cant get this one out of my mind! So please...you ladies who own this bag, or even not, please share your opinions what should i do? Should i get her by now or just let her go and stick with classics? For you who own this bag, any regrets? Please help me decide. Thanks in advance :smile:

I love the ITM totes. :heart: It's nice to take a break from the flap-a-thons. The ITM style is practical enough to warrant a serious consideration if you are looking for a tote that is a little more lightweight. The combination handheld/shoulder straps makes it a very wearable bag both ways. I'm really drawn to the 12P version of the ITMs.

I don't own it since I don't really like the look of it, but if it makes you this obsess, could it possibly be the one? :smile: See if it works with your life style. If so, chances are you're gonna use it often. GL!! :smile:

P.S. :smile: I think having a seasonal bags once in a while is nice. I don't think it's a good idea to wear flaps all the time.