Any recommended sellers on eBay for BV?

dorisbonkers

Aug 26, 2008
Hello there, I'm new to this site but not to bags ;)

I'm looking for a red or brown BV woven hobo to replace a rather knackered red Mikey Tod's bag and because I live in Singapore (I'm British) and the prices are so exorbitant here, I'm looking on eBay.

Is this make widely faked? What are the main things to look for (so I don't waste your time with authenticating)? Are there any good sellers on eBay?

Also, are there any outlet sites on the Internet?

Many thanks in advance.

You might try going to the Shoes, Purses and Accessories Forum on Ebay in the Community section. Those people seem to keep an eye on comings and goings among sellers... can't hurt to ask. Best of luck-

I believe ****** comes highly rated. She's a forum member if I'm not mistaken. She currently has a red new Ball bag from BV for sale. She used to price it at $1800+ and now it's marked down to $1,300+. Good buy if you ask me. The black's selling for about SGD$4,500 in the boutiques in Singapore. You can also check out Bluefly.com. Bluefly doesn't ship to Singapore though, so you'll have to use Comgateway or vpostUSA to ship it back to you in Singapore for a fee.

dorisbonkers, definitely ****************** - never a waste of anyone's time. if you see a bag on ebay, the authenticators need to see close ups of the authenticity tag front and back, any hardware, and the embossed BV name among other things.

linda's****stuff (i don't know if i have her name exactly right), fashionphile, ****** are known reputable dealers, but they may get things wrong occassionally too. there are some frequently faked bags, and some a really good, so always pays to check.

good luck and have fun looking!

Hi

These are seller's I recommend and have bought from Linda's Stuff ~ if she doesn't get back to you she has a phone number and a seller called alittlebirdietoldmeso! I do purchase from other sellers but these two top my list.

Hi

These are seller's I recommend and have bought from Linda's Stuff ~ if she doesn't get back to you she has a phone number and a seller called alittlebirdietoldmeso! I do purchase from other sellers but these two top my list.

I checked out the site of alittlebirdietoldmeso!, and notice that the seller is Linda Marie - looks like you and the seller are one and the same...N'est-ce pas? You cannot recommend yourself as a seller here - it is against tPF policy. - and misleading.

Hi. I'm from the Philippines and I've bought 5 BVs since January in eBay. I've been careful with the sellers because it would be a mess to buy fake or not as described items considering the distance from the US. All the time I took it a point to authenticate in this forum. Everybody was helpful. I am lucky that all my purchases are good buys, flawless and good as new. Yummy, yummy. I recommend honeybunny1130, nowinnie and jennas59 as occasional sellers because I think they sell their own items. They have few feedbacks but they are good in communication so I took the risk and they turned out to be excellent. For a regular seller, try yogabutet.

Yes, this is the item I was talkinga about - it's been going from $1,8++ to $1,3++ back to $1,8++ and now only $1,1++! I have it in nero and it's a beautiful bag. THe brass rings are such a lovely accent to the bag.