Any Recommended Ebay seller for LV

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
    Dear all
    I just wonder if you have any recommended Ebay seller for LV bags that you bought something from before and would recommend to others! :nogood:

If there is already another thread that talks about this, please send me the link as well, since I try to search it but didn't find it.

THanks
    aeonat

2. authentic_lvlady, rebeccalou, let-trade, fashionphile, plus many many more...

3. let-trade and emaishida

Both are MPRS.

4. I love Fashionphile and just sold them several bags. They are priced fair and always authentic.

5. I just bought 3 bags from fashionphile, they are on ebay and have their own site too ...they are great and always authentic,no worries there...

6. Have any one try ebay user gbhype before?

7. Just got a great deal on a Speedy 35 from: emaishida! Was nervous about buying internationally, but bag was just as stated and came in 3 days...super nice seller!:yes:

8. ^^^ Please refer to the thread posted by MissBanff.

Thanks! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.