Any recommendations for an LV gift around $500? Pochette accesoires?

Karacoco78

O.G.
Jul 29, 2012
My hubby keeps asking me what I want for V-day and my birthday which are a day apart...and I am thinking either something from LV or Chanel that is $500 or under.

Any suggestions - or thoughts, in particular, on the new pochette accessoires? I have a sarah wallet and the LV 6 ring keyholder....any other good recs?

Thank you!!

Pochette accessories is a great one! I also get lots of use out of the mini pochette, but if you want a small bag that fits more then for that price point I would say get the PA. Can't wait to see what you decide!

Thank you! The strap is a great idea. I heard the store can be weird about ordering a replacement strap for you if you don't own the bag it goes with...should I just say that I do? LOL.

I have also seen some ladies order from mautto (sp?) online and I was thinking maybe of ordering a crossbody strap there so long as it looks like it "goes" ok.

Thanks for the replies!! :smile:

From LV, yes I'd go with the pochette :yes: you can also request them to order a replacement eva strap ($120) and wear it cross body if you like xbody bags :smile:

Thank you! The strap is a great idea. I heard the store can be weird about ordering a replacement strap for you if you don't own the bag it goes with...should I just say that I do? LOL.

I have also seen some ladies order from mautto (sp?) online and I was thinking maybe of ordering a crossbody strap there so long as it looks like it "goes" ok.

Thanks for the replies!! :smile:

Agree pochette is great idea. I recently watched YouTube video from lalalv where she talked about gifts under $500 from lv.

I myself am thinking about getting a mini pochette to carry in my bags. I already have s regular pochette with strap. Let us know what you get!

Agree pochette is great idea. I recently watched YouTube video from lalalv where she talked about gifts under $500 from lv.

I myself am thinking about getting a mini pochette to carry in my bags. I already have s regular pochette with strap. Let us know what you get!
Oooh I'll have to check out that video. Thx!

I like the pochette accessories however I don't have a wallet as big as the Sarah. I looked up the dimensions of both and once you put the Sarah in there it's almost like you're going to be carrying a wallet in a pochette and nothing else. May I suggest the Cosmetic Pouch PM size. I love both my mono and Vernis. This is such a nice little addition to any bag. The shape is gorgeous. And red would be romantic for V day. There is also a new card holder coming out this month. With a zipper.

Reactions: Araepsev
Great suggestions - the pouch is on my wish list too! The new card holder sounds fab! Do you know what it will be called? Thanks for the deets!!

My other BIG wish list item is the transatlantic passport, but they are sold out everywhere so I guess I'll have to wait to see what LV comes out with next fall.

The code is floating around on another thread but not the name. M62257 however I don't find it on LV yet. Info on the other thread says it will be released this month and cost $390.