Any recent experiences with Opera PS in Korea?

satine502

Mar 22, 2011
I will be flying with two other girlfriends to Seoul the first week of May. We have appointments at Banobagi, TL and Opera for eyelid surgeries, ant-aging (possible fat grafting/lifting) and open to other suggestions by the Dr. after an assessment

My question is, any of you have experience with Opera ps? They aren't heavy on marketing towards foreigners compared to Banobagi or TL. PF seems to have some positive input but would appreciate any others who can share their experiences. Thanks!

Hi Have u already went? Please let me know how it goes. I am planning to go Opera to consult in July or Aug.

Thanks !
I will be flying with two other girlfriends to Seoul the first week of May. We have appointments at Banobagi, TL and Opera for eyelid surgeries, ant-aging (possible fat grafting/lifting) and open to other suggestions by the Dr. after an assessment

My question is, any of you have experience with Opera ps? They aren't heavy on marketing towards foreigners compared to Banobagi or TL. PF seems to have some positive input but would appreciate any others who can share their experiences. Thanks!

I heard from my friend who works in the PS industry in Korea, she said well to avoid Opera cause of the way they treat the patients after the surgery. I know that they're pretty well known PS hospital in Korea which is exactly why they tend to focus on you before the surgery, not after. Becuase they are always busy they have to make sure they get all the appointments in and the surgeries done, but post op they seem to have more complaints and disatisfaction from the patients. My friend recommended a couple of other PS places instead of Opera. I didn't do much research yet, I'm just repeating what I heard from my friend so don't take my word for it, just consider this part of Opera as well when you plan to get PS. I consider the follow through just as important as the surgery, based on my personal experience.

Reactions: dpnot
I heard from my friend who works in the PS industry in Korea, she said well to avoid Opera cause of the way they treat the patients after the surgery. I know that they're pretty well known PS hospital in Korea which is exactly why they tend to focus on you before the surgery, not after. Becuase they are always busy they have to make sure they get all the appointments in and the surgeries done, but post op they seem to have more complaints and disatisfaction from the patients. My friend recommended a couple of other PS places instead of Opera. I didn't do much research yet, I'm just repeating what I heard from my friend so don't take my word for it, just consider this part of Opera as well when you plan to get PS. I consider the follow through just as important as the surgery, based on my personal experience.
What other places did your friend recommend?