Any python gals out therr????

I got mine during the October "VIP" sale at Dooney. :love:

PythonDooney_zps665cbcad.jpg

I did not like the python when it first came out, but they have made a pink version available so I am signing up volunteers to be trade-ins......

I'm thinking the pink janine and then the pink cc wallet........maybe the dome stachel version, but I am worried about the strap drop......

gatorgirl07 said:
I did not like the python when it first came out, but they have made a pink version available so I am signing up volunteers to be trade-ins......

I'm thinking the pink janine and then the pink cc wallet........maybe the dome stachel version, but I am worried about the strap drop......

The strap drop fits very comfy on the shoulder as well as on the arm. If I did not get the fushia dillon the pink would be a great color. Just saw them in the site tonight.

Thanks for the link i missed those earlier. I am liking that clutch alot it would be good solution for everyday for me. Hmmmmm I like to go light for day to day stuff like running to the store to buy milk.

If you mean the Continental Clutch, it's really a wallet. I have several of them in the different leathers and finishes...it's my favorite style of wallet. The python is really lightweight and fabulous.

annie1 said:
The strap drop fits very comfy on the shoulder as well as on the arm. If I did not get the fushia dillon the pink would be a great color. Just saw them in the site tonight.

I didn't realize they had all different colors until last night. I am sort of surprised since Dooney seems to stay with the neutrals while something is very new

I found the new colors in the Python line this morning.

I love the pictures of your bags!!

Traditionally, I'm not a big snake print lover but the addition of more colors has my attention! I'm thinking of getting a wallet first just to see how I feel about the line.

Dooney is adding some great colors to some of the established lines. :woohoo:

Sue