Any python gals out therr????

I received my Python Domed Satchel from dooney.com on Thursday, it had scales lifting off too! I sent it back yesterday. I refuse to pay $468 for a bag and deal with scales coming off. It was a beautiful bag though, so bummed out!!

Love the Coach Kristin bag. So I have officially retired my dreams of getting the denim python satchel. I swung by Macy's this weekend, and even the display bags were having peeling issues. I wanted something in an exotic embossed leather, so I ordered a nwt Coach Reese bag in croc from eBay. :woot: I normally don't wear a lot of Coach, but this one really caught my eye.

Love the Coach Kristin bag. So I have officially retired my dreams of getting the denim python satchel. I swung by Macy's this weekend, and even the display bags were having peeling issues. I wanted something in an exotic embossed leather, so I ordered a nwt Coach Reese bag in croc from eBay. :woot: I normally don't wear a lot of Coach, but this one really caught my eye.

Thanks. I'm enjoying her again and the coloring seems to go with everything can't go wrong with black silver