any products to reduce pore visibility?

It's by understanding that the only proven ingredient to actually have the ability to speed cellular turnover and rebuild skin matrix is a vitamin A topical like Retin-A. But, it can't be used during pregnency, and some people are very sensitive to it. It's prescrip. only. I've used it for ten years. The other new product, which I LOVE, (I don't believe it's perm, though they claim it is) is Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Refinisher. Like most primer, the silicone smooths the surface.

this should be posted in the beauty section, but i find the clinique "pore minimizer instant perfector" to be amazing. it's a cream, but goes on invisible powdery, and basically camouflages your pores. it's like $16 and i think it's worth it!

I agree. this is my favorite

I use the Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher. It does fill in the pores so they look much smaller and it has a wonderfully smooth, silky feel, like a primer does. I haven't used it enough to see the long term effects, it is supposedly permanent over time, but don't know about that yet.

yes, I've heard great things and have wanted to try the estee lauder refinisher. But is it a temporary fix that's works as makeup just to cover it or over time it's suppose to reduce the appearance of it?

It's a shame Retin-A can't be purchase over the counter.

This is gonna sound cheap, but Burt's Bees pore refining mask really works for me! Not only can I see a difference after one use, I don't have to use a skincare tool to squeeze my nose anymore. One jar goes a long way. Took me half a year.

I wouldn't waste your money on a seperate product that claims to minimize pores. 1) You have to use it as directed 1-2 times a day RELIGIOUSLY for the best results 2) you have to keep buying the product which can get expensive

If you find the desired effect offered in a moisturizer or a foundation than more power to you, it certainly won't hurt, but I find that if you own too many products that you just end up getting lazy and skimping on a too long routine.

PS.. Spend the money on glamorous make up instead!! Something that you actually might get complimented on. I know we are all self conscious about blackheads, fine lines, pore size,etc but other people are probably not thinking "Oh,my she had huge pores!".

We get so used to looking at our faces in close up mirrors that we think that people can see every little blemish, line, etc.

I use the Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher. It does fill in the pores so they look much smaller and it has a wonderfully smooth, silky feel, like a primer does. I haven't used it enough to see the long term effects, it is supposedly permanent over time, but don't know about that yet.

I love this product but stopped using it. I think I just liked how it made my skin smooth. Not sure it did anything for my pores, but my skin felt like a baby's bottom.

This is gonna sound cheap, but Burt's Bees pore refining mask really works for me! Not only can I see a difference after one use, I don't have to use a skincare tool to squeeze my nose anymore. One jar goes a long way. Took me half a year.

I think I might try this. Sounds good to me. has anyone else try it?

Did you stop using it and your pore size looked like what it was before you started it?

I read and heard that rare minerals from bare escentuals actually claims that they are the only product in the market that actually reduces the pores over time. It's worth the try.