any problems with gold leather on lurex zoe??

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
i have been thinking about this bag. i usually don't do metallic leathers. have there been problems with the gold rubbing off on the strap or top? how careful do you have to be about this? thanks in advance for your help!

I have the gold leather on the parchment Zoe, and after several uses there's been no problem.

Also my gold leather Coach wallet with a similar finish has seen a lot of use and no problems. There are a few light scratches, but no more than with my cherry madison wallet. Two gold leather wristlets I've been using are still like new.

I have the gold leather on the parchment Zoe, and after several uses there's been no problem.

Also my gold leather Coach wallet with a similar finish has seen a lot of use and no problems. There are a few light scratches, but no more than with my cherry madison wallet. Two gold leather wristlets I've been using are still like new.

thank you, that's encouraging. it is very confusing because as the last poster mentioned, the copper wore off the all leather zoe. i wonder if the gold is somehow tougher than the copper or platinum??

I have the copper Zoe also, but I haven't used it yet so no comment there.
But I can say that the finish/process is different from that on the gold leather trim of the zoe and the gold leather items I have. It looks and feels different, anyways.

hmm I have the signature and silver. the silver is on only the top and no wear problems with lots of use so far I have only heard about problems with the copper.

I've had the copper Zoe in the medium size for 9 or 10 months now, and carry it regularly, and haven't had a single issue with the finish wearing off. Because it's the medium size, I can carry it close to my body, but if I had the XL size, it'd be rubbing up against my jeans, etc. I think that's why for some people it rubs off and for some it does not.