Any Pottery Barn Kids coupon/ Year-end coupon?

precious4bags

Mar 24, 2008
I did a little search and found that for the last two years Pottery Barn Kids offered 20% off one item in store for two days only.

One year was at the end of Novemeber, the other year was a little before Christmas)

I don't know if everybody who subscribed their newsletter would get the coupon or only the ones who had Pottery Barn Kids Credit card.

It was for only 2 days so now I am crazily checking coupon but no luck yet. I'm afraid I would slack and totally missed it. Need to buy my son a present.

If you found one, please post here (and PM me -- would really appreciated).

Thanks!!

suemb

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
So. Cal.
I did a little search and found that for the last two years Pottery Barn Kids offered 20% off one item in store for two days only.

One year was at the end of Novemeber, the other year was a little before Christmas)

I don't know if everybody who subscribed their newsletter would get the coupon or only the ones who had Pottery Barn Kids Credit card.

It was for only 2 days so now I am crazily checking coupon but no luck yet. I'm afraid I would slack and totally missed it. Need to buy my son a present.

If you found one, please post here (and PM me -- would really appreciated).

Thanks!!

There was a 2 day 20% off sale (for 1 item, but the stores will give you multiple coupons to use) during the weekend before Christmas -- I think it was Dec. 18-19.

katlun

O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
they were a few weeks ago, I have the cc & get the emails, I posted what I got and will do again if I get another one

you used to get a discount for making a registry