Any possibility of finding an Apple Green Day?????

umimaddicted

To Bal bags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
I so much want an Apple Green Day. If not to carry a lot, to just have it to hug, hold and enjoy. How does one go about finding one in great condition that someone wants to give up? :sweatdrop:

Ooooooh - that's going to be tough find. Every once in a while an Apple Green will pop up on the *bay (but usually the City or First style). You could also check the online consignment stores. I'm sure there are a few tPF'ers who have them, but you're going to pay a premium for finding one in good/excellent condition.

Thanks CeeJay,
I understand the premium for it for sure. You are right too that I have seen them in other styles and continue to check the online consignment sellers, to not avail yet but I check constantly. How does one know if a fellow TPF'r is wanting to sell one? i know we aren't allowed to buy and sell on the forum but I hear of others getting bags from fellow members, how does one do it legally? :confused1:

If a pf´er sells it on evilbay and you bid/buy it then it´s legal. An AG day is very hard to come by as mentioned earlier...the most common ones to show up on the bay are the first or the city. Good luck!

Kat

Last edited:
They are pretty rare, but they do show up on eBay. After months of looking (I had honestly given up) an AG day in perfect condition showed up with a BIN! I bought it right away, hoped it was real (it was) and :heart: it! I'm not selling, but I wanted you know there is always hope! You can also let Corey at RDC know you are looking too. She may have a list to call if one shows up at Real Deal Collection.

btw... put a note and photo on AG day in your signature. Sometimes tPF members will PM you if one shows up and they know you are looking. I had that happen on a different bag. Good luck!

They are pretty rare, but they do show up on eBay. After months of looking (I had honestly given up) an AG day in perfect condition showed up with a BIN! I bought it right away, hoped it was real (it was) and :heart: it! I'm not selling, but I wanted you know there is always hope! You can also let Corey at RDC know you are looking too. She may have a list to call if one shows up at Real Deal Collection.

btw... put a note and photo on AG day in your signature. Sometimes tPF members will PM you if one shows up and they know you are looking. I had that happen on a different bag. Good luck!

OOOO good ideas! Thank you so much for the encouragement and great ideas.:wlae:

You know, I just couldnt stop thinking how funny the way world works..A couple of months ago, I had problem selling my AG DAY!!!
Believe it or not! Now there are so many demands!

At the end, I sold it so cheap in comparison to what AG has been fetching lately..

Don't give up hope, sometimes what you are looking for will be found when it is at least expected!

umim , you sure will find it... and i feel you will find two for both of us...

I am so busy with my kids and work, so is relying on you my dear...

i won't mind an AG work actually or even an 05 magenta work.

GOOD LUCK@@@ may the force be with you!!!

Thank you aki_sato for your kind words and encouragement. Where was I when you let it go? :sad: :wacko: