Any Popincourt Haut owners?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi. I am new to the forum but I wanted to know if anyone else has the PH. My husband bought the PH for me in Maui on our honeymoon. I love my bag, but I haven't used it much. I have worn it 5 times since November...

Honestly, I am so scared to get it dirty. I already have a Speedy 25 and pouchette (sp?), but I hate the stains that I get on the vachetta!!! My Speedy has a random blue stain on the handle, it's not ink and I have no idea where it came from...that's the kind of thing that gets me nervous.

I guess I have a love-hate with my LV bags?

Anyway, hope everyone has a great holiday and gets the LV of their dreams this holiday.....

2. Hi! The PH was my first lv. I still love it. I used it everyday for a couple of months and it looks great. I must admit I had no knowledge of how to care for vachetta, so I'm amazed that I didn't ruin it! I did get one small stain on one handle from marina sauce, but it's virtually invisible now. I quickly wiped it with a wet cloth and now that it has a little patina, you can't even notice it. Try to enjoy your new bag! Congrats on your wedding and what a great new husband you have to get you the PH in Maui.:girlsigh:

3. I purchased the PH back in August and the overall patina is fairly even. I noticed some color transfers onto the bottom corners of the bag from my clothes but unfortunately there is nothing I have figured out so far to prevent this from happening. I just try to make sure not to take any of my LV's that have vachetta out when I know the weather is going to be crappy so I do not get water stains on them.

But princesskutie I understand how you feel about breaking in your relatively new bag- you should use it and enjoy it.