Any Pommier Lovers Out There?

Jan 31, 2007
I saw a picture of an 07 vert gazon GGH City here and fell in love with it, but I know this one is hard to come by. I just found a Pommier GGH City with very nice leather and I'm trying to decide if I should get it.

I have a pretty decent handbag collection with lots of neutral colors and bright colors, but I don't have any green bag yet. Do you guys want to enable me or talk me out of it? How close is pommier to vert gazon and which do you like better?

Thanks!

I have both pommier and vert gazon, and I have to say, I prefer the pommier. IMO, the colors are VERY similar, but the pommier is a tiny bit lighter (a little less rich, if that makes any sense). I'd definitely go for the pommier with GGH--TDF!

I have both pommier and vert gazon, and I have to say, I prefer the pommier. IMO, the colors are VERY similar, but the pommier is a tiny bit lighter (a little less rich, if that makes any sense). I'd definitely go for the pommier with GGH--TDF!

Wow, you must really love this shade of green! Do you have a comparison shot of the two by any chance? So glad to hear you actually prefer pommier. :yahoo:

Since you seem to already love Pommier, GO FOR IT! I've seen it in person and it is gorgeous!! The Vert Gazon will be much harder to find, brand new at least.

I only saw Pommier (or at least that's what I think I saw) at a local NM once. Although the pop of color did attract me at the moment, I wasn't too crazy about it because it was a RH City, but GGH makes such a big difference on the bag!