Any planned purchases for ****** cyber Thursday?

ck21

Believing in Magic
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
It might be the push I need to get the batignolles vertical and/or a damier speedy 30 (returned one due to the lining, but might try it again since elux has the 60 day return period)....

i've been looking and looking for something i can get, but amazingly enough, i don't see anything that really appeals to me :wtf:

and why does ****** still say 4% for eLuxury if it's supposed to be 8% today? :huh:

i've been looking and looking for something i can get, but amazingly enough, i don't see anything that really appeals to me :wtf:

and why does ****** still say 4% for eLuxury if it's supposed to be 8% today? :huh:
First of all.....Happy Belated BDay Sandra!:balloon: :balloon:
Back to topic.....I am hoping by their ticker tape in two hours (10am PST) they will change to 8%.....

First of all.....Happy Belated BDay Sandra!:balloon: :balloon:
Back to topic.....I am hoping by their ticker tape in two hours (10am PST) they will change to 8%.....

oooh thanks Michelle :biggrin:!

and i really don't know what to get today :shrugs:. i was thinking of the Damier Pegase 60 or 70 and the Monogram Carryall, but neither of them are on the website :crybaby:

Oh, that's too bad. MAybe if you call Elux they have one of your items or can "find" one for you....hope you can take advantage of the % off and free shipping!
DId you get your combo LV bday/christmas gift yet or do you have to wait for christmas?:graucho:

DId you get your combo LV bday/christmas gift yet or do you have to wait for christmas?:graucho:

you know what? i thought long and hard about it, and i decided i didn't really need either of the bags i wanted. there must be something in the water that's making me actually THINK about my purchases :P