Any planned purchases for ****** cyber Thursday?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It might be the push I need to get the batignolles vertical and/or a damier speedy 30 (returned one due to the lining, but might try it again since elux has the 60 day return period)....

2. i've been looking and looking for something i can get, but amazingly enough, i don't see anything that really appeals to me :wtf:

and why does ****** still say 4% for eLuxury if it's supposed to be 8% today? :huh:

3. First of all.....Happy Belated BDay Sandra!:balloon: :balloon:
    Back to topic.....I am hoping by their ticker tape in two hours (10am PST) they will change to 8%.....

4. oooh thanks Michelle :biggrin:!

and i really don't know what to get today :shrugs:. i was thinking of the Damier Pegase 60 or 70 and the Monogram Carryall, but neither of them are on the website :crybaby:

5. Oh, that's too bad. MAybe if you call Elux they have one of your items or can "find" one for you....hope you can take advantage of the % off and free shipping!
    DId you get your combo LV bday/christmas gift yet or do you have to wait for christmas?:graucho:

6. you know what? i thought long and hard about it, and i decided i didn't really need either of the bags i wanted. there must be something in the water that's making me actually THINK about my purchases :P

7. How does E-bates work? I signed up for it..but how do you get the cash back? Do they automatically take it off the original bill or is it collected later?

8. ^You get the % back later through a check or paypal.
    I won't be getting anything though! I wish I knew about ****** maaaany checkouts ago:P

9. dang....I just bought a Speedy 40 a few days ago from Elux...even with 4% off I could have saved over 25.00 bucks...dang it..