Any pics of the Madison Flap Carryall?

jessesgirl19

May 14, 2009
I'm considering buying the Madison Flap Carryall in Pewter patent from Macy's, but I'm a little concerned about the divided compartments, since I haven't seen one IRL. Does anyone have pics? It doesn't have to be the Pewter patent, I just want to get an idea of how it carries, how much it holds, etc. Opinions on the bag are appreciated as well! :biggrin:

clb2009

Feb 9, 2009
The End of the Oregon Trail
Unless having the flap open when you carry it as a sachel does not bother you, I would not recommend this bag. I bought it in the grey croc embossed and it is beautiful. I love all of the sections. One problem. The short handle on the front of the bag is attached to the flap of the from pocket. How stupid was this? When you have your things in it if you pick it up by the short handle the flap pops open and stays open when you carry it this way. If you are only going to use the long strap it should not be a problem. In my opinion, there is no excuse for a design flaw like this for a $698.00 bag! I am returning mine.

jessesgirl19

May 14, 2009
Unless having the flap open when you carry it as a sachel does not bother you, I would not recommend this bag. I bought it in the grey croc embossed and it is beautiful. I love all of the sections. One problem. The short handle on the front of the bag is attached to the flap of the from pocket. How stupid was this? When you have your things in it if you pick it up by the short handle the flap pops open and stays open when you carry it this way. If you are only going to use the long strap it should not be a problem. In my opinion, there is no excuse for a design flaw like this for a $698.00 bag! I am returning mine.
Thank you SO much for this, that would drive me INSANE! :tdown: I definitely won't be getting it now!

donnaoh

O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
Hmmm....major design flaw!