Any pics of the Lucerne Lancy??

rorosity

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
I think I have a Lucerne Lancy and I was thinking of putting it up for sale, but I want to make sure that I describe the bag correctly. It's a taller handbag style - black with little "L" studs all over it. My camera is charging, so I will post a pic as soon as I can. Just wondering if there are any pics in the meantime????

The only picture I've seen is the one from the book on lambcollections.com

attachment.php

I would love to see yours since I've never seen one before!

Attachments

• lux3-51comp.jpg
    lux3-51comp.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 174
Thanks! Yes, that is the bag, only in all black. I just wanted to make sure that I labelled it properly before I put it up on Bonanzle. I have not been able to find a pic of the bag, unlike a lot of the other L.A.M.B. bags. I even did a search on E-bay and I did not see anything similar.

I will post a pic here after I get my camera to charge! I went to take a pic and it was dead.

They really are beautifully made and the style is so different than the other L.A.M.B. bags. I guess a lot of people hold onto them, because they are so classic. They won't really go out of style as quickly as some of the others. Maybe that is why they don't turn up on E-bay that often. I also think these were made in small batches and not carried at a lot of the stores. I'm still on the fence about whether I want to get rid of it. I just have some other bags on the horizon and I may have to sell some in order to purchase those.

Thanks, everyone! I was thinking of selling it and then, when I was taking the pix, my 16 year old daughter walks in and almost has a fit when I told her I might sell it. So, I may have to keep it awhile longer. I don't know. I really want to buy a Chloe and I was hoping to sell some bags to fund that.

The tiles on my wall are from a Canadian Artist. Sid Dickens. They are limited edition tiles. I really like them and I get lots of compliments on them. Just like handbags, they are addictive!

I wore the Lancy yesterday and I realized that I should probably keep this one, at least for awhile. The leather on this is soooooo soft. The design is really different, too. I love the patent accents and the funky stitching on the sides. I just have so many bags and some of these get lost in the shuffle. I have to remember what I have and to pull out all the bags that haven't seen the light of day for a long time!