Any Pics of the Denim Satchel?

cdpug

Oct 14, 2006
I'm thinking about getting this for the PCE event. (the one that looks like the speedy) I was wondering if anyone has this, could you post a picture holding it or on your shoulder - does it even fit? Thanks!

I saw it today while pre-ordering for PCE and HAD to have it!! It's really cute. I didn't like it in the pics, really, I was going to get the tote. The small tote is too small for me, big tote too wide. This was just right and so cute! My only disappointment is that it doesn't have the legacy lining like the other denim stuff.

if your'e talking about the one that others have referrred to as the "speedy" like...coach
then...yes it definately can fit on the shoulder
good - what I really wish is that like the LV they offered a shoulder strap (long one) to attached to it. I noticed that the denim "magazine" tote had an additional longer strap. I wanted to go look at it today, but didn't get around to it. Oh well, Friday will be here before we know it!

Sorry - I don't have it yet :sad: I hate walking outta the store without anything, but, that's how the pre-sale goes.
Anyway..... they are going to place the actual order Thursday, so I expect to get it next Tuesday-ish. But I'll post pics then!! It does fit under your shoulder. Not too snug, but snug enough that it didn't pass the "one arm test". It has a brown, plain lining.