Any pics of patinaed handle on MC white alma?

fsadeli

O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
Well as some of you know that i've been desperately searching for a good pre-loved alma:Push:...and i found this one on the auction, i'm not really sure how i feel about the patina on the handle, how do u think of this guys? the price she offered me is ard USD760 which is quite reasonable for mc alma bag? do u think i should take this or should i wait for the best to come? anyone having pics of the patina handle on mc white alma? It's really hard to decide whether i should let this go or go for it, dilemma again..TIA guys!!!:yahoo:

Attachments

• almamulti1.JPG
    almamulti1.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 131
  • almamulti4-2.JPG
    almamulti4-2.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 138
Hello there! I could understand your dillemma.... Aside from the handle, is it in excellent condition? I got mine for only $580.00, which I think is a steal. I'll buy it for $760.00 is it's in excellent condition, but it's up to you... Sorry, I guess I'm not much of a help:girlsigh: :heart:...

Hello there! I could understand your dillemma.... Aside from the handle, is it in excellent condition? I got mine for only $580.00, which I think is a steal. I'll buy it for $760.00 is it's in excellent condition, but it's up to you... Sorry, I guess I'm not much of a help:girlsigh: :heart:...
adajal..yours is definetely a steal!!! it's so much better than this one right? ur handle is in even patina? this one i think is abit dark on the bottom of the handle..not sure about this...and i haven't seen mc white alma bag with patina a lot, so...:shrugs:

adajal..yours is definetely a steal!!! it's so much better than this one right? ur handle is in even patina? this one i think is abit dark on the bottom of the handle..not sure about this...and i haven't seen mc white alma bag with patina a lot, so...:shrugs:

Yes, the handle of mine is in even patina and no scratches or discoloration. I was even admiring it last night so I took my Appleguard leather conditioner to condition the leather trimmings. She looks much better. I suggest that you watch it on eBay everyday and when you find one, let us know and we'll help each other with our suggestions :smile::heart:

Yes, the handle of mine is in even patina and no scratches or discoloration. I was even admiring it last night so I took my Appleguard leather conditioner to condition the leather trimmings. She looks much better. I suggest that you watch it on eBay everyday and when you find one, let us know and we'll help each other with our suggestions :smile::heart:

unfortunately it's not an option:crybaby:....I don't have paypal so i can only access the yahoo auction and ebay singapore sites which are quite limited, so i have to be reallyyyy patient if i want to wait for a good condition bag, this is the best offer and the best condition i've come so far...there's a better condition that i've found, but no date code that's why i decided not to buy...i feel happy for u though, u really found a nice one!!:yes:

unfortunately it's not an option:crybaby:....I don't have paypal so i can only access the yahoo auction and ebay singapore sites which are quite limited, so i have to be reallyyyy patient if i want to wait for a good condition bag, this is the best offer and the best condition i've come so far...there's a better condition that i've found, but no date code that's why i decided not to buy...i feel happy for u though, u really found a nice one!!:yes:

Hmmmmm let me think about it... Could the seller lower the pice for you?

Hmmmmm let me think about it... Could the seller lower the pice for you?

i wish i could have paypal...sob sob,here in Singapore is quite limited so the price listings are quite high and this is the lowest i've found so far...i try to bargain but it's the best price she could gave me :yucky: (SGD1025) so now i was thinking should i go for this condition or should i save up and wait for the better condition?:shrugs:

i wish i could have paypal...sob sob,here in Singapore is quite limited so the price listings are quite high and this is the lowest i've found so far...i try to bargain but it's the best price she could gave me :yucky: (SGD1025) so now i was thinking should i go for this condition or should i save up and wait for the better condition?:shrugs:

If I were you, I'll wait for now... you just never know once the right one comes up... unless you just can't wait for now :hysteric: LOL! :heart:

I would wait. I am not picky about the patina but it looks dirty to me and even though they can be cleaned most of the time they get dried out. If you are not sure if you are going to be totally happy with it let it go.

I think the handles look dirty. However, apparently baby wipes will take care of all that surface dirt no problem. Just make sure you have a good leather conditioner on hand as the baby wipes tend to dry out the leather a little.
If you love it and the bags don't come around often on your sites.. then get it! I might ask her if she would accept a lower offer first though, you never know!!

Best of luck!!!

Here's mine ~ I've owned it since they first came out and only used it a handful of times ... hopes this helps:flowers:

P.S. My handles are a lot lighter than the pics you posted though.

Attachments

• show18.jpg
    show18.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 105
fsadeli : im not sure what is it on the handles..is it dirt? water stain?
it looks more like dirt- you may want to check out how to clean it before buying
760 is good price for that condition though.
here are some threads i could find
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...my-petit-bucket-yesterday-here-my-284018.html
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...-eraser-mr-clean-how-it-worked-me-272498.html

pictures from the MC club
attachment.php

AlmaGroup001.jpg