Any pics of 25cm Lizard Birkins w/ owners in action??

hummingbird - after the price hike this year, the 25 birkins start

Thanks Patz - getting pricey but so worth it IMO. The bag is very special looking. My grail crock Kelly is fading fast from my mind, now that I have seen these beauties. I don't have any of the smaller birkins, yet. Hope this is my first.

wow...:wtf::wtf::wtf:...thud
pazt and star you both look fantastic, you inspire me to go buy a 25 lizard bag now...i always think of 25 as too small for me but when held in the hand, not on the arm it looks much better IMO now...thank you!!!:heart::smile: gorgeous pics!!!

you know in the H stores there is always a little lizard bag hanging about somewhere, it is the most popular size for this skin i think or most available.

hummingbird - after the price hike this year, the 25 birkins start

Thanks Patz - getting pricey but so worth it IMO. The bag is very special looking. My grail crock Kelly is fading fast from my mind, now that I have seen these beauties. I don't have any of the smaller birkins, yet. Hope this is my first.

eeeeek!!!!! so soon they forget, LOL!!!! :roflmfao:

pazt and star,

GORGEOUS, as usual. Both of you look FAB with your H collection. :yahoo:Thanks for the pictures.

Dilemma--> 3 lizards $$= 1 croc, which to get first?? Exotics always get my heart racing.

Star, that bling on your finger is calling out for a closeup picture....

^^^What colour are you thinking about??? What a great bag!

MrsSparkles has provided us with this amazing pics of the choices available. We need to vote.
Noir, blanc casse, orange, violet, or rouge moyen.

It's the rouge moyen or the noir for me.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 25cmlizardbirkins.jpg
    25cmlizardbirkins.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 571
Pazt & Star.....Both Of You ~ Always Look So Beautiful. When I Think Of Lizard ~ It Think Of Both Of Your Birkins.......Two Of The Most Magnifent Bags Ever!!!!! 2 Hot Mommies!!!!:heart: