any pics/input re: actually using your H keychain as a keychain??

thats funny that you ask that, I actually ordered 2 of the Eiffel Tower Blue Jean keychains a few hours ago from the Hawaii store and I am using one as a keychain and the other I am just holding onto in case I get attached to it and the other gets beat up. who woulda thunk! use the keychain as an actual keychain! maybe thats why I have 2 of the cat ones too and never used either....I seriously need help.

I'm so tempted to get that little round Croc/gator? Keychain to actually USE as a keychain. It's dark and made from Togo so it should hold up - I'm more worried about the actual chain...

If you really love the keychain I would get it and save it. I bet you will eventually end up with PH hardware on something eventually and then you'll be glad you have the purse charm you really like.

HN - He just made the hole larger by digging around with his Leatherman Tool (that sounds baaaaad)....he's such a handy guy...built me a house and all - LOL! Then he just forced the ball through...and it sits quite well on the chain - slides back and forth, I've had no problems with it. We have another car with a large plastic key like that, but it's harder plastic, and so I didn't bother with that one (and it's for DH's car, anyway). Too bulky otherwise.