Any pics available for the Raspail?

brownie11

May 31, 2008
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any pics available for the Raspail tote. I really want to get the black croc-embossed patent but I have never seen that bag in person. I live in WA so there is no ysl boutiques here. (no Neimans, or saks either!!) :sad: Any help would be greatly appreciated!! thank you!!

Go to bluefly.com... they have pics up of that bag right now. The YSL in Beverly Hills has the large one at about $479 right now (second mark down) and and even bigger size at $550 maybe?---ask for Fernando, the Cabazon outlet (if there are any left!) will pre-sale the large one at $349!!! (but can't ship til the July 4th weekend 30% off sale)--ask for Paul or Valerie. I saw it today and it was pretttty! Good luck!

You know what I just realized Fernando is not in the YSL Bev Hills today... but I had put a large Raspuli under my name (Samantha) under his to hold this morning, and then I got it from the outlet! There was one large left at the outlet, so if anyone needs/wants to get in from Bev Hills tell them Samantha said you could have the one under her name (under Fernando's name...ha).:tup: $359 is ridiculous, but $479 is pretty good too for a $1200 bag!!!