Any pic for Silver Lambskin 09 with Gold HW???

Lukie

Mar 31, 2008
My SA told me that there will be a Silver lambskin jumbo with gold hw come up, she mentions that it is beautiful and worth to pay. Anyway, i'm thinking of getting it but really have no idea for the pic in mind. Can anyone share it? Thanks!:P

I saw the real one at the downtown boutique :smile: Come to see the real if you have a chance :P, personally, I dont like it that much, the matt silver lamb leather and gold HW combo is kinda mismatch for my taste :smile:

Hi Lukie, also saw it at the downtown boutique and didn't wow over it. I think the leather was too matt for my liking. I like the rich type of lambskin.

Thanks ChenChen! In my opinion, i think it looks okay when I see the pic... may be the flash. Anyone else?:woohoo:

I took those pics with my iphone, so they aren't the best quality:nogood:. But IMO the silver looks much better in person than in my pic. It is a matte lambskin and has a texture to it. I really liked it.

I think the silver lambskin reminds me of the metallic opal lambskin reissue that I got from '09 Cruise but it is in a darker shade. I like how matte the silver is and it is the best form of 'metallics' I would ever fall for!

Here you go, taken from this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/pics-from-nm-san-antonio-421184.html

attachment.php