Any Owners Of Squirrel Spy Bag???

bagqueen

Sep 13, 2005
I am thrilled. Just purchased the squirrel spy bag from an upscale consignment store. It is real. It is the burgendy one. Does any one have this bag in any of the colors? How you do you like it?

BagQueen, I have had the burgandy squirrel bag since December. I bought it from Saks. I think it is the most beautiful bag I have ever seen. It is also so lightweight, and easy to carry. I love it. It was the most expensive bag that I ever bought, but it is worth it. I first fell in love with it when I was in Las Vegas over Thanksgiving. I saw it in the window at Fendi at the Bellagio. Anyway, congratulations!!!

PJRooster said:
BagQueen, I have had the burgandy squirrel bag since December. I bought it from Saks. I think it is the most beautiful bag I have ever seen. It is also so lightweight, and easy to carry. I love it. It was the most expensive bag that I ever bought, but it is worth it. I first fell in love with it when I was in Las Vegas over Thanksgiving. I saw it in the window at Fendi at the Bellagio. Anyway, congratulations!!!

Congratulations on your bag!!! When I was in New York at the Holidays I saw this bag in the Fendi store window. They even had it painted on the glass. What do you wear it with? Jeans? Dressed up? I would love to know how you put this in your wardrobe. It is the most unique piece I own. Thanks :yes:

BagQueen, you can wear the squirrel spy with anything. I do switch my bags almost daily since I like my clothes and bags to match. Since the squirrel spy has so many colors, I can wear it with just about anything. You can wear it with jeans. I use it at work, but I also use it on the weekends. You are going to love it!!

I will have my camera back this weekend so I will post pictures then. PJRooster thanks for in insite on what you wear with the bag. Thanks everyone for your Congrats! I am so thrilled with this purchase.

I played with the Squirrel Spy in Vancouver even though it was chained down to the display shelf! I could not believe the stunning detail on that bag...it really is a work of art.....big Congrats to all owners of such a beautiful bag.