any owners of pre fall 2008 bordeaux patent ?

luvjjang

J.J.
Sep 9, 2010
hi~ I was trying not to come here since I was done my collection and didn't want to break my ban again for a while.. but i did come daily.. :P just didn't spend whole day here..

but.. today, I saw beautiful pre-owned but nearly new condition pre-fall 08 bordeaux patent m/l flap in reseller store.

So I am back and need some help..

I have read many of tPFers own pre-fall pantent flap, here is my questions~

since it will be my first patent Chanel, my concern is if it is ok to maintance and hold its shape well after these years.. ?

if I take good care, it will last longer like caviar or lambskin flap? I have seen many lambskin vintage but not patent ones so I thought patent has shortest life among three, lamb, caviar, and patent.. but every pantent seems defferent.. so I was wrong?

and compared to Caviar leather, is it hard to maintance?

my english is getting terrible.. since I am too anxious.. but I need some good advices.. so please help me~!

Thank you ~~

Hello Op. Yes I own this very exact patent bag and it looks brand new. I also own lambskin and I'd say that patent is much more durable than lambskin. My 08 jumbo has held its shape and still looks brand new. I cannot comment on caviar since I dont own any. HTH :biggrin:

Isn't the 08 bordeaux patent the super soft patent? It seems like the more recent seasons' patents would hold its shape better.

I believe pre fall patent is Goat wrinkle pantent. So It might soft.. but not super soft like fall pantent.. I also heard this comming season's pantent is wrinkle pantent.. so yeap, I will reconsider about it. Thank you :biggrin:.

Hello Op. Yes I own this very exact patent bag and it looks brand new. I also own lambskin and I'd say that patent is much more durable than lambskin. My 08 jumbo has held its shape and still looks brand new. I cannot comment on caviar since I dont own any. HTH :biggrin:

Wow~ it is nice to hear.. Thank you so much.. I really like the colocr and color of HW.. Thank you again~~!! I need to give me answer today, so still has some time to think... about that I really "need" this bag or "just" want it.. :biggrin:

If you can get your hands on that bag, i would go for it! What i would give to find one of those... I think it is one of the most beautiful patent colours ive seen, They dont make a colour like that anymore, they are all so dark now, compared to the brightness of that one....if its in perfect cond id grab it! Cant wait to see a reveal if you do :biggrin:

If you can get your hands on that bag, i would go for it! What i would give to find one of those... I think it is one of the most beautiful patent colours ive seen, They dont make a colour like that anymore, they are all so dark now, compared to the brightness of that one....if its in perfect cond id grab it! Cant wait to see a reveal if you do :biggrin:

yes yes,, it is almost new condition, slightly used but hardly recognized.. oh,... I may need to get it.. it is on hold.. but will break my bank for a while.. hmm.. but after your advice, I may get it~! if i do, will arrive on Monday~~:yahoo:still 12 hours to think.. getting exciting.. thank you..

Yes you're right op. Its goat wrinkle patent and holds up very well. Its soft but not super soft and not so shiny that you cant dress it down through the day but still look smart. I love mine and wouldnt give it up for anything. If its in good nick, I would defo consider it....good luck :P
PS. 'need', 'want' same same....ha ha...

Yes you're right op. Its goat wrinkle patent and holds up very well. Its soft but not super soft and not so shiny that you cant dress it down through the day but still look smart. I love mine and wouldnt give it up for anything. If its in good nick, I would defo consider it....good luck :P
PS. 'need', 'want' same same....ha ha...

thank you .. yeap,, you are so right.. "want" is becoming "need".. :P
I am now feeling it is my bag already.. :P:P:P little more thinking, and I will be ready for it.

Ladies..sorry I gave up.. :crybaby:

I reallized the price is not so charming.. maybe I need save more for the future..

I asked about GST color before.. and put poll and after all that, but I bought black vintage..CERF.. , which I love now.. and this time, I will stick with my black caviar m/l that I already have..maybe I don't need another m/l..

I really want some color.. but I always end up with black..

but my next chanel will be somewhat red.. just not this time..

Sorry and Thank you all. have a good day~~:cutesy::cutesy::cutesy::cutesy::cutesy: