Any owners of an Exotic skin LV piece? (alligator, ostrich, lizard)

aluminum_siren

BENZLVSUPREMEHERMES FAN
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Any owners of an Exotic skin LV piece? (alligator, ostrich, lizard)

I am thinking of buying a shiny alligator wallet but they are just so expensive! Almost $4000 USD, I think. I owned an Hermes one in black crocodile but I lost it recently :crybaby:

I also thought about getting the luggage tag keychain (the one with the hardware LV logo with alligator trim) but even that is $550!

To the lucky owners, do you think it's worth it?

I may be crazy but I am just not a huge fan of exotics!?! :shrugs: I KNOW I am probably WAY in the minority. I like it as a trim but not all over the entire bag, wallet, boots. etc... I can look at those items and think wow that's gorgeous but not something I would prefer over something with less skin. Does that even make sense!?!

My dad bought me ostrich skin boots one year for Christmas and I was like :wtf: I wonder what gave him any idea I would wear those!?! LOL However, I was grateful and did wear them...LOL

i love exotics but don't have any right now:crybaby:
but i would love to have an alligator birkin or a balenciaga alligator weekender:drool: :drool: :drool:
i know lv_addict has an oskar waltz with some ostrich on it...

I went to the soho store the other day and talk to Coco and she showed me a speedy in crocodile. it was stunning!

OMG Was it a special order?? i inquired about a black speedy 30 in croc a while back. It was about 12k, but this was before the price increase and also taking into account the special order fee. The SA that helped me with the request said that LV was going to include the speedy in the exotic line so although the bag would have to be ordered I would not have to pay the estra for a special order. I know I'm probably in the minority here but I would much rather have a croc speedy than a croc birkin

OMG Was it a special order?? i inquired about a black speedy 30 in croc a while back. It was about 12k, but this was before the price increase and also taking into account the special order fee. The SA that helped me with the request said that LV was going to include the speedy in the exotic line so although the bag would have to be ordered I would not have to pay the estra for a special order. I know I'm probably in the minority here but I would much rather have a croc speedy than a croc birkin

I totally agree.
I just don't get those Birkin bags. You have to undo the lock, take the straps out and open the bag....too much work.
If you leave it open, which I've seen, it looks so sloppy.
To me those Hermes bags are nice to look at but not functional at all.
Now I'd like to hear more about that speedy.
Any pictures of it??:yes: