Any owners of an Exotic skin LV piece? (alligator, ostrich, lizard)

Mattd7474

Bronzed
Mar 2, 2006
Michigan
Well the Alma in alligator or croc in the xmas catalog was 14800 so since the Alma and Speedy in regular monogram vary in a price difference of a good $300, I would say a little less than the croc one, proably like $14k ish?

Mattd7474

Bronzed
Mar 2, 2006
Michigan
call and ask the price, i know they have it... it might vary in price depending on the type of color or exotic skin too? who knows!

aluminum_siren

BENZLVSUPREMEHERMES FAN
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York
The speedy in alligator (LV doesn't use croc) is more than 15k, I wasn't sure of the price but I was told that a Speedy is 2-3 thousand more than the Alma.

aluminum_siren

BENZLVSUPREMEHERMES FAN
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York
Just wondering again, does anyone have a FULL exotic skin piece? Yeah, I know the LEs have trims on them, but I am talking about the SO full exotic skin piece! :graucho:

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
Just wondering again, does anyone have a FULL exotic skin piece? Yeah, I know the LEs have trims on them, but I am talking about the SO full exotic skin piece! :graucho:
You will have better luck in the H forum! There are MANY owners of full exotic skin pieces there!!!:graucho:

Sycomore

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Europe
hehe it looks like nobody maybe exotic leather is not so popular for LV
in the hermes forum it looks like those girls eats croc, alligator and lizard birkings for breakfast everyday :roflmfao: :P kidding