Any other online sites carrying LAMB bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Aside from Saks and Nordies, do any of you ladies know other sites? Preferably ones where coupon codes are offered? :shame: I am new to the LAMB forum and would like to purchase my first bag but would be great if I can get a little discount! TIA!:flowers:

2. Cashmere of Geneva is a great store/site and they offer a coupon code all the time for 7% off. Use either collectlamb or NDweblovescashmere (I'm not positive on the last one, haven't used it in forever but I'm pretty sure that's it)

3. Here's more but I don't know about coupon codes for these:

shopblueelephant.com (they don't take coupons but there's a membership thing where you pay $30 for 10% off everything from them for a whole year)

bloomingdales.com

eluxury.com

shopbop.com

shopkitson.com

4. and plazatoo.com

5. Thanks for the tip, kwitt!!

6. ShopBop has a code going right now (on their main page). You get up to $100 off depending on how much you spend.