Any other backpack styles that's similar to Elliot Lucca Teba Convertible Satchel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

I'm currently looking for a bag/backpack that is similar to this Elliot Lucca Teba Convertible Satchel/Backpack because the Elliot Lucca bag is currently discontinued. I love the style of it and how it can be a satchel or a backpack. I would love to use a bag like this as a backpack because it's fashionable, yet functional. This bag was also seen on Pretty Little Liar as Aria's backpack.

[​IMG]

If you guys can help me that would be great! I know Marc Jacobs have a bag similar to this but it's around $500 and way too pricey for my budget.

2. I'm looking for the exact same thing!! I ran across a Elliott Lucca Teba on Ebay last week but was outbid. That's the only one I've seen online.