Any opinions on DiorSkin Air Flash?

I didn't get it in my hair etc. at all :shrugs:
It sounds like the ladies here use the bottle to spray all over their faces? I don't do that, I just spray a bit on my forehead, nose, cheeks and chin and blend it out with my fingers. The spray doesn't get anywhere near my hair so for me it's trouble-free application :flowers:

I didn't get it in my hair etc. at all :shrugs:
It sounds like the ladies here use the bottle to spray all over their faces? I don't do that, I just spray a bit on my forehead, nose, cheeks and chin and blend it out with my fingers. The spray doesn't get anywhere near my hair so for me it's trouble-free application :flowers:

Maybe there is a problem with the actual spray thingy on mine. When I spray it it fans out, which is why I found it hard to use. Maybe I should take mine back? Could just be a one off thing. :shrugs:

Liberté;4506462 said:
^
How strange, an SA presented it to me as if it was the easiest foundation to put on (to which I agree). You just spray it on. It can't be easier than that?

Realllyy???? This SA did not even want to test in on me she said to come back and let another rep do it...?? Huh? Maybe she was new.... I might buy it! Thanks for the tip X

my fave Dior SA (Steven at Bloomies Lenox Square in ATL!) put it on my roommate one time, and he sprayed it on a foundation brush and then put it on her. made her skin look fabulous, but she is still squeamish about buying expensive cosmetics, so she didn't get it. still thinks about getting it, though. maybe i'll get her that for christmas!