Any opinins on the Bleecker Sophie?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I did a search on this bag:

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=11220&category_id=1191

but did not come up with much. I have to say I am very drawn to that purple patent leather! I love the style as well, but it is more casual than I am use to carrying. Wearing a crossbody bag reminds me of college (which was quite a while ago for me!). I know it can be worn over the shoulder or crossbody, though. Do you think it translates to more sophisticated outfits as well--or is this just a casual outfit type of bag?

All opinins welcome.:heart:

Lisa

2. To me it looks more casual. I saw the blue one at the outlet a few weeks back and I have to say I wasn't impressed with it, but that's just my opinion.

3. really? Thanks. I think it is more the plum patent leather that I love, you know? Maybe the shape of the bag is not me.

4. I loved it in the black leather when I saw it at Macy's.

5. I think it can definitely translate to more sophisticated outfits. I saw it in the Mahogany and it was gorgeous!

6. i actually just got it in the black leather today :smile::smile: it's a nice bag. i will prolly actually use it as a shoulder bag. i am very much a casual bag kind of person, but it's a bag that would go casual or more dressed up too. nice leather and it feels good. :heart:

7. I fell in love with this bag! I want it in plum. I think the plum POPS!
    I work in a business attire office & i would totally wear this with an outfit for work.
    Go for it...Im slowy plotting on getting it LOL

8. I tried it on at Nordies awhile back in the plum (?) and LOVED it. Actually liked it better than the Delphine because it was a little smaller. It looked great just on the shoulder, not cross body.